Sunday, February 24, 2008

Clearance Costume at Old Navy $6.99

Watching your son play for hours as a cute purple dragon...priceless!



Sorry for the lull in blogging and lack of response to emails. The hubby has been making some changes to the computer and I have not had access to it and pictures. But now we are up and running and better than ever!
So it is no secret that my kids love to dress up and play. I have bloggged about it many times. On any given day you can find them imagining they are something other than a busy kid. Lauren's usual is a princess with the occasional fairy thrown in the mix. Caleb almost always wants to be a Super Hero, no pants of course. My attempts at convincing him that Super Heroes wear pants or at least man tights, has not been successful! Eli wanted to be this dragon the other day. It was so cute, I just wanted to pick him up and squeeze him all day. How can you resist that kid?

3 comments:

Jana and Mario said...

What a cute little guy (and a bargain too)!!

Jana and Brett said...

haha what a cute costume..he is getting so big!

Emmy Bludorn said...

Matt thought the picture was of Caleb first because he still pictures Eli as a little baby. I love your kids' imaginations.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates