Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Phone Conversation With Caleb

Ah, never doubt your child's ability to make you laugh. This morning the phone rang and Caleb got to it before I did. I came up behind him right after he answered and this is what I hear:
*Note caller is what I am assuming they said based on Caleb's responses
Caleb: "Hello"
Caller: "How are you"
Caleb: "Good"
Caller: "Lauren, is your mommy there?"
Caleb: "I'm not Lauren, she is upstairs getting a wipe because she just went poop!"

At that moment I busted up laughing. Caleb hands me the phone and says, "Here mom."
I am laughing so hard I have to calm down a second before I can answer. Luckily it was a very understanding friend who thought the whole conversation was quite humorous. Needless to say Caleb and I will have a little discussion on phone etiquite and appropriate personal information to divulge to strangers. I thought all you moms would get a good laugh at that one!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates