Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Ever Changing Background

So if you check into my blog at any somewhat frequent interval you may have noticed my background changing a lot lately. I have been very indecisive about what background I like. Dark versus light, pattern versus no pattern. These are all such big decisions for someone as color challenged as me! I love red and flowers so I have finally decided that this is the one. So happy days for those of you who were tired of seeing a new background all of the time. And sorry for those of you who read my blog just to see what background I would have that day :)

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

I've loved all of them, seriously. Great taste! I think it's a blast to change backgrounds. It's like getting new eyeglasses!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates