So this is how it all went down. I was upstairs getting dressed and getting Eli's diaper changed. I came downstairs to find Lauren with scissors in hand and a big pile of hair on the floor. I asked what she was doing and she said "Cutting my hair so that it will grow." Apparently she overheard the hairstylist tell my mom that if she cut off the baby hair it would grow quicker. So I surveyed the damage, she had taken off quite a bit. The poor girl's hair is so baby thin to begin with, it takes forever to grow. Surprisingly I was not mad at all, I make a quick dash for the camera and was back to take some pictures. We had a little talk about how only mommy cuts hair if Lauren wants her hair cut. She actually didn't cut it too unevenly so that I something to work with. I suspect she had a partner in crime, Caleb, but the details are a bit sketchy.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think it's a darling haircut...of course, I can't see any uneven parts, but from the side, it's CUTE! :)
Wow! That is too funny, good for you for not getting mad. I probably would have flipped. Funny thing, Janalyn's little boy cut her little girl's hair yesterday also. Not as nicely as Lauren did though! You did a great job fixing it!
Her hair looks really cute! You did a great job with it and the length is darling on her. She really took a chunk out, though, didn't she?
i know that it is not good for girls to cut their own hair, but the end result is so cute!!
Post a Comment