I Was Tagged-Here You Go Nicole
A few things you may not know about Keith and I:
Who asked who on 1st date: He asked me out.
Who said I love you first: He told me first, he knew that he wanted to marry me from our first meeting
Who kissed who first: Keith, I was the first girl that he ever kissed!
How long did you date: We dated for 3 months and were engaged for 3 months
Who Proposed: Keith, in the Institue parking lot-funny story
Who Eats More: Keith on most days
Who's Taller: Keith by 7 inches
Who's Smarter: In matters of science and Math it is Keith, In matters of English, history me
Who Cooks Dinner: Me
Who does Laundry: Me
Who does dishes: Usually Keith
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: In all the places we have lived I always sleep on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom :)
Who mows the lawn: We haven't had to mow the lawn yet really, but I am assuming both of us will since we have a lot of grass!
Who wears the pants: Depends on the issue
Who drives when together: Keith
Who Pays the Bills: I do.
Who has more Siblings: Keith has 9 siblings
What have I left out: On many a night Keith and I lay in bed at night laughing at the most ridiculous things, I love that guy!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, your fun, thanks for playing!!
I didn't know you were the first girl he ever kissed. I'm assuming you're the only one, as well. I still played after Matt and I met an dated so he can't say that he's the last "new guy" that I kissed. But certainly the last guy that I have kissed!
Post a Comment