Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Anniversary

Our Anniversary was a few weeks ago. Keith was wonderful and booked a room at the Bed & Breakfast we stayed at on our Honeymoon. We also went back to the Japanese Spa, 10,000 Waves, to get massages. It is this amazing spa up in the mountains. Talk about total beauty, peace and complete relaxation. You wear kimonos and have your massage in these private pagodas. They even have lodging accomodations that look amazing. They have people who specialize in prenatal massage so I got one of those, divine! If we had money I would be up there all of the time. We slept in the next day and had a yummy breakfast made for us. Then we looked at art galleries. It was so nice to have two full days of just Keith and I. We also went to the Temple and to an Adult Valentine's Dance that was a blast.

3 comments:

Jana and Mario said...

That sounds wonderful! I am glad you guys got to enjoy each other and have some time together. You guys are awesome!

The Armstrong Family said...

Wow, that is great! I guess all those years of school finally paid off. I can't wait to see what that feels like!

Emmy Bludorn said...

What a great anniversary. How nice that you moved closer to babysitters (family) rather than farther away, like most of us.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates