Monday, May 19, 2008

Can You Say Blackmail

So is it wrong that I am saving this picture to embarrass Caleb at some future date? He is the funniest kid. He loves to dress as a super hero and wrestle you to the ground and is definitely all boy. The other day he came down wearing this pink ballet outfit, he told me that he was a prince and that Lauren was a princess. He then proceeded to put on his giraffe boots and striped gloves. The striped gloves are his latest obsession. I guess no matter how manly you are, if you have an older sister you end up wearing a pink ballet outfit at some point in your life, hopefully the earlier part!

4 comments:

The White House said...

What a man!
How fun that he knows how to just join in the fun.

jamirodana said...

Hahaha! He is funny! This reminds me of Nacho Libre for some reason.
hahaha.

Emmy Bludorn said...

That is a nice picture!

Tricia said...

Oh the joy's of an older sister. Corbin has also experienced the joys of having an older sister. He is such a good sport! I am not sure when it ends. I know that I used to dress up my little brother and I remember when I was in high school, he had long hair, and I curled it for him, not his choice either! So, I say, as long as he complies, it will continue to happen!!!
Tricia

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates