
I hand stitched "twinkle twinkle" on the top of the quilt and "little star" on the bottom. It is kind of hard to see in the second picture

So Eli's quilt is finally done! Hey it only took me until his second birthday to do it. It was supposed to have this quick
ric rac border between the white section and the
blue gingham border, but I forgot to put it on. Then when I remembered, it was too late in the process. Oh well. This quilt was frustrating for me, probably because I am such a novice quilter, it is filled with so many mistakes. I guess it will make it easier to take when it gets dragged around the house. I will have to take some pictures of Lauren's and Caleb's quilts and post them later.
5 comments:
Pamela it's beautiful. What a great accomplishment.
Congrats on finishing! I want to see Lauren's and Caleb's. I love quilting - it's my new favorite hobby!
Way to go! I think it is adorable!
Ok, is there anything you can't do?? It looks great to me! What a neat idea to do one for each child. I tried crocheting a blanket for Asher when I was pregnant...it ended up more of a large rug-size though. That stuff takes time! Nice job!
wow Pamela, you are amazing! Wow! I am just in awe!
Post a Comment