Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We Like To Party

Eli loved throwing rocks into the creek

This is the cabin we went to. It is absolutely beautiful. The whole exterior and interior is done with split logs and gorgeous pine wood floors. I should have taken a picture of the interior.



The waterfall we hiked to


A picture where most of us are making silly faces
So as I mentioned in my post before we have had a super busy week. It started with a party for my friend Lisa. There was good food and a two story inflatable slide for the kids. They had a blast! Next we had our Ward party. Our activities committee is so creative. They turned the gym into an Italian restaurant and we had a really good dinner. Then we had a live Clue Game. The actors acted out the scene and did such a good job. Then we went around and had clues to try and figure out the crime. A lady in our ward wrote out the whole script and did a fabulous job. It was a blast. The next night we had a Hawaiian Luau at another friends house and that was fun as well. It was hilarious to watch people do the limbo. Needless to say I did not try it with my major prego belly! Then we headed up to my friend's cabin in Southern Colorado. We spent three days up there and had a blast. There were four couples up there and their kids. We went hiking and the kids played in the creek and pond. We had a ping pong and Foosball tournament. We did chocolate fondue and ate some yummy food. It was a very relaxing trip. The kids we so sad to leave. Now it is back to work!




2 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

What a fun week! I'm jealous. The time in Colorado sounds great. I love watching my kids on "vacation" when they can just run anywhere and play.

Nicholas said...

Colorado sounds like an awesome place to vacation. I've been to Aspen once and loved it. It's beautiful. The pics you took of the fam are very cute.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates