Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday

This picture is so Lauren, she is my total girl and is all about the princess look! My post is late because I needed to upload some pictures. I can't believe that she is five. She even has a lose tooth. For some reason the loose tooth makes her seem so grown up to me. It is like she is losing her baby parts and getting grown up ones. She will start kindergarten in the Fall. She will be one of the youngest ones in her class, but I know that she will do amazingly well. Lauren is such a dream kid. She is obedient, sweet, loving and thoughtful. She is friendly to everyone and wants to make sure that everyone has a friend. I am so grateful to have her as a daughter and I just love everything about her!

For her birthday we had a Dr Seuss Party. It was a lot of fun!


3 comments:

Emmy Bludorn said...

Happy birthday Lauren girl! And congratulations on that loose tooth - that's a big step!

5 years passes so fast, doesn't it?

Nicki said...

That's quite a group of kids--looks like a fun birthday party. I'm sure your mom made it extra special. Happy Fifth Birthday to you!

The White House said...

Happy birthday lauren. Pamela the hats look fabulous for the party.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates