Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Can I Say

We have had some serious fun this past week with three parties and a weekend trip. I will post when I download the pictures. In the meantime, what can I say... I am totally hooked on the Stephenie Meyer series and I am really excited to see the movie. I read Twilight when it first came out knowing nothing about the book at all. The whole mania had not set in yet. I really enjoyed it and of course was sucked into the next two. So here is a link about the movie, I think that it looks pretty good. I don't like all the actor choices, but I will reserve full judgement until I see the film. Let me know what you think of the clip.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I also love the series. I agree that some of the character choices could have been better. Maybe they will surprise us when we actually get to see them at work! Can't wait!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates