On yet another day without school we decided to go and ride the Rail Runner. Is is a high speed commuter train here in Albuquerque. So we went downtown and caught it at the main Train Station. I have to say that I was really impressed. The train is really nice. They have cushy seats, bathrooms, tables and laptop plug-ins. They also have places for bikes. What makes is super cool is that it is two stories! We rode on the top and the kids had a blast. The train is so smooth you feel like you are floating on a cloud, it almost put me to sleep.
2 comments:
So what is the deal with all these days off of school? Do they get more time off for Thanksgiving too? That looks like a lot of fun, I know some kids here who would be very jealous if they saw these pictures!! Your kids are getting so big, they are sooo cute!! Can't wait to see you in a month or so!
Asher didn't sit long either! Love the train. And Ella is such a cutie!
Post a Comment