Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Photos

My super talented friend Amanda did family pictures for us. We went to our favorite spot, the Botanical Gardens. It was a lot of fun and I think she did a great job with what she had to work with! Here are some of our favorites. You should be able to click on them to see them larger if you'd like.















13 comments:

gina said...

Absolutely gorgeous pictures. I love the brown. What a beautiful family you are.

Evans Family said...

Hey, we just did family pictures last Tuesday...I haven't got them back yet, but we also wore brown...guess that's what is in. The pictures look amazing!!

mmclarkfam said...

these all look fantastic! your kids are so cute and the photos turned out so well. i am glad that you are doing well.

Tanya Searle said...

The look wonderful! I love the brown shirts.

JoAnna said...

Wow! GORGEOUS! What a beautiful family. Soooo cute! I love the brown. Esp those stinking cute sweaters! I love seeing pics of you! It always brings back good memories of SD. I just love ya!

The White House said...

Such beautiful pictures.

Nicholas said...

I love them all. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Especailly Eli, that totally blows me away.

Melissa said...

Those pictures are great, Pamela!

Hilary Brock said...

The pictures are great! I can't wait to see the kids next month. Your photographer is really good. Maybe we can get her to take a picture of the whole family while we are in town.

Summers Family said...

love the sweaters! i can't believe that caleb and lauren are about the same size!

Nicki said...

What beautiful pictures! You have such a cute family--of course! It's fun to read about all that you are doing. I really don't know how you keep up! I hope you have some happy holidays. Let me know if you are ever coming this way. It was so fun to see you this summer. XO

My Voice Marshfield said...

Oh my seriously fabulous photos! Wow you all are a cute family!
: )

Maile Fano said...

Pam, I told Keith on facebook that the pics of your family are so cute, but he didn't post as many as you did of each kid by themselves. They are really good pictures. What a nice looking family.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates