
Yesterday was Lauren's Thanksgiving Lunch at school. It was a total flashback of when I was in elementary school. i always looked forward to that meal and my mom coming to eat with me. I loaded up the Sneeches and went to eat with Lauren. The food was marginal at best, but it was fun to eat with her. The boys had a good time and were surprisingly well behaved. I was just glad I was able to get the stroller down the stairs, load up the trays and make it to the table without major incident, and nobody cried. That is my definition of success!
4 comments:
Cute picture! I agree with the food being marginal :) I saw you across the cafeteria - very impressive that you pulled it off with stroller and all. You are amazing!!
Eli has a very mischievous look on his face
Total flashback! Parents never were invited, but the food was memorable, not good, but memorable. The kids are so cute and I can't wait to see all of you!
I would count that as a success! The kids are so cute.
Post a Comment