Here is a montage of some funny pictures of Ella

Perhaps we have a future conductor!
How can anyone sleep like that?

I love the look on Ella's face. The white fluff on the left hand side is Eli dressed up in his chicken costume. Ella finds him very amusing!

When Ella was born she came out with her hand on the side of her face (yes, ouch for me). Now every time she is tired she puts that little hand on the side of her face and falls right asleep.

Ella contemplating the complexities of life!
9 comments:
sooo cute can't wait to see her
She is so cute. Her hand on the side of her face when she goes to sleep is very sweet. Again, she looks so much like Lauren.
She's so darling!
She is so cute. Also, I love your family picture...even Ella is smiling.
She is such a doll, I love it! I am excited to get to see you all sooo soon!! I love the family photos too, you all look great!
What a beautiful baby. I have had two thumb suckers and it was obvious that they had been doing if for awhile before they were even born. There is nothing like a new baby!
(By the way, I am a friend of Keith's from Hawaii.)
She is a doll. I just want to squeeze her!
hugs and kisses, Mom
Can I have her??? She is so beautiful. She just radiates light.
Those are darling pictures. She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment