Thursday, November 6, 2008

Curse the Halloween Candy!

This year for Halloween I got 10 packages of Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to give out. I was proud of myself, because not only did I get them for free but I did not eat any of them beforehand. I put them in the pantry and basically forgot about them until that night. However, once the packages were opened I could not resist the yummy goodness that is the Reese's Peanut Butter cup. They were seriously calling to me and I happily obliged, repeatedly! Unfortunately I am now a few peanut butter cups shy of looking like this:



6 comments:

Melissa said...

I totally feel your pain!! Luckily, our Halloween candy is getting down to the lesser prefered variety, so I'm feeling a bit of release from the chains of sugar that bind me!!

Jana and Brett said...

Oh Pam-yah right. Although I think I need to print that picture out and stick it on the fridge after this baby comes...so it can scare me every day. haha This little baby loves to make me eat! Hopefully it will be different afterward.

Jana and Mario said...

You could never look like that! Even when you are full term pregnant, you are so cute and thin! I do feel your pain with the candy, luckily, I have been busy and not so tempted to indulge.

Tricia said...

We have so much candy from all the different Halloween parties that we went to, that it has been placed in a bag up on top of the panrty so it can be rationed from the kids, but who is rationing it from me?!? I hear ya, I am right there with ya, and I am tempted to put it all in the trash!

gina said...

That picture is hilarious but never, ever you. You don't need to worry.

mama_pj said...

I am just wondering how you got that picture of me!
Love, Mom

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates