OK, I am fessing up, I have a secret little addiction to Twilight. Yeah I know along with millions of other woman around the world. I actually read Twilight when it first came out, way before the mania. I knew nothing about it and just picked it up for fun. Of course I was completely sucked into the story and waited for the next ones to come out. I never looked at it as some literary classic with incredible writing style. For me, it was pure entertainment, and it definitely lived up to it. There were parts of some of the books that I did not like. But my overall opinion is that they are a really fun read and that you get so drawn into the characters they become almost real. A group of us went to go see the movie on Saturday and had a great time. I am lucky to be surrounded by truly elect ladies!! I went into the movie without too many expectations. Afterwards we analyzed it and all decided that they did a pretty good job!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I haven't gotten to see it yet as it came out on Gabriella's birthday and I had to work on Saturday. I am excited to see it, but it will probably have to wait until after we get to Utah as I have a ton of stuff to get done before we leave.
I still agree that OUR Edward was the best, but the one they cast was pretty good too. Such a fun time, so glad we went!
P.S. I just read that they've decided to go ahead and do New Moon...they better hurry! Yeah! More fun girl's time!
What do you know... your Edward looks just like me! That can't be a coincidence.
Good one Keith! Actually, that is true!
You make me laugh. A bunch of us from the 1400 ct went to the movie on Saturday (including sis. Jones). I loved it. Now I'm just trying to convince Zach to come and see it with me. :-) I know, good luck right! J/K. I've told him enough about it from reading the books that he may just like it. P.s. I remember you telling us to read these books way back when. Thanks!
That is so fun!! We did the same thing out here with a bunch of the women in our ward and some of their daughters. It made for some good girl time. I agree with you on the Edward, but I did end up liking the movie.
So fun to hear this. I went and saw the movie with my sisters - it was fun and I enjoyed it. The books were fun, too and a good, quick, easy escape from a busy life.
Post a Comment