Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Motley Crew

For some reason in November the kids have a ton of days off of school. We have decided to take advantage of that and have some fun! We went hiking in the Sandias with some friends last Tuesday and had a great time. It was Ella's first big hike and she did great! The kids had a blast and the mom's got to have some quality chatting time, always a bonus.

Caleb on the trail

Eli and Nicole in a tepee someone had built



Part of the Motley Crew



2 comments:

Evans Family said...

Looks like fun! The teepee is awesome! Also, I am sure that you do NOT look like the picture in the post below! I agree though...curse Halloween candy. It starts out the holiday season all wrong. How can I truly enjoy Thanksgiving and then all the Christmas goodies while I am still trying to get rid of the Halloween pounds???

gina said...

My boys would love that teepee. It reminds me that as a child my grandma made one for us - with plain canvas, and bamboo sticks. We all painted it and signed our names with handprints all over. I should do one for my kids. I love the zoo pics too. Your kids are darling.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates