Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall Festivities

I LOVE the Fall season! The air is crisp, you get to wear sweaters but don't need a coat, hot chocolate, cool evenings and warm afternoons, beautiful leaves. We have done some of our annual Fall Festivities these past few weeks.

Lauren showing her Turkey cookie. The kids each decorated their own.





For FHE we made a Thankful Tree and we all came up with things that we are thankful for.



We had our annual leaf jumping activity. Caleb was thrilled to run the blower and help make a giant leaf pile.



Caleb wanted to make a leaf angel




Eli liked to fill up the dump truck with leaves




I love the look on Eli's face!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I bet Caleb was in heaven filling the role of a man running the leaf blower. Bryson is all over things like that. It reminds me of that Home Improvement show with Tim Allen always saying "More Power" and of course the man laugh to go along with it.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates