This is Ella, and in case you don't know, she's kind of a big deal! She is unlimited energy and curiosity wrapped up in a little two year old body! Let's just say life with her is never dull. She is beloved in the Ward and lots of different people beg to have her sit with them at church each Sunday. I have to say I am happy to oblige. Trying to man 5 little kids is a challenge so any help is much appreciated! While keeping up with Ella takes a lot of energy, she is also so delightful and cheerful. She is so happy and everything is new and exciting to her. Somehow, experiencing the world with her just makes it that much better!
Ella can't pronounce Naomi's name and so she calls her Nomi (No- me). So that has become her nickname. When I saw this Gnome costume I had to get it for her next year. Of course Ella wanted to try it on.
The Fashionista
Ella definitely has an eye for detail. She also loves to compliment others. The other day we were in the car and she came up to me and said, "You are boo-de-full Mommy!"
.
Ella definitely has an eye for detail. She also loves to compliment others. The other day we were in the car and she came up to me and said, "You are boo-de-full Mommy!"
1 comment:
She is so cute! I LOVE the gnome costume!! It's so sad to be so far away and not be able to see her growing up!!
Post a Comment