Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bon Appetit

Ella really loves to help, sometimes it is not quite the help you want because it usually results in a big mess. Although I do apperecite her good intentions. The other night I got a bowl of food ready for Naomi and I went over to the kitchen for something else. I came back to the table to find Ella trying to feed her. Of course she had about ten times to much food on the spoon and it made huge mess. Ella was so happy and proud of herself, I couldn't help but smile.
I like how Naomi's eyes are closed as if she is bracing for impact!


Ella was so tired she fell asleep while eating

2 comments:

Cheri said...

That sounds like a classic cartoon, the little ones trying to help spoon in the food to their little siblings mouth. How cute.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

We miss you guys! I love getting to see your cute kids personalities through your stories! I have the coolest nieces and nephews ever!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates