Monday, February 14, 2011

A Day of Love

Since the Bubonic Plague has hit our home, Valentine's Day did not go down exactly as I had planned. I was planning on making cool homemade Valentine's for the kids to give out. Keith and I got to go to an awesome couple's dinner party on the 11th to celebrate our Valentine's, so I thought we would have a fun and creative family dinner. Instead I loaded my sick self up and went to Target where I bought some premade valentines. The kids were great about it though, they thought they were awesome had had tons of fun getting them ready for their class. For dinner I picked up a chicken dinner and we had that instead. Oh well, sometimes you just have to take things as they come! Hopefully next year will be better.

Caleb getting his hologram valentine's all made up.


Lauren looking very festive in her red hat.



Eli took his valentines very seriously!




Caleb made cards for his teachers. I love how he taped the heart on because glue would take too long to dry!



Caleb made this card by himself for the Music teacher Mrs. Bell. The kids absolutely love her and come home singing all the time. I think it is so cute that he drew a picture of him and her together.


1 comment:

Cheri said...

I just love Caleb's face in his picture. It looks as if he is wondering how this is supposed to go together. Very cute.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates