Friday, February 11, 2011

Wickedly Good


Last night we went to see "Wicked" for our anniversary. I was a bit nervous when we bought the tickets. Keith being the considerate husband that he is, insisted that we splurge and get the good seats. Let's just say they were not cheap! I had heard so many great reviews of the show, but I really wanted it to be something that he would enjoy as well. We were definitely not disappointed, the show was amazing! Keith really enjoyed it as well. Les Miserables will always be our favorite Broadway production, it is pretty hard to top that, but Wicked comes a close second. The talent was incredible, the scenery and special effects were amazing, the story itself is entertaining and witty. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Unfortunately I was super sick with strep throat (Luckily the massive dose of Penicillin shot they gave me had started to kick in so I wasn't in complete misery!)

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

OH I love Wicked, and my family enjoys the soundtrack and the details of the show I provide as they listen. A bunch of us girls went up to Seattle and saw it. If it comes to the Tri-Cities, I think I will take the whole family!
Now back to defying gravity!

Cheri said...

The broadway play must be a bit different from the book. I tried to read it but after the first few chapters decided I had better not. It is good to know that the play leaves some of the details in the book out.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates