Nana and Papa got a new RV, so they decided to take the kids and I on a test run camping trip. Lauren was at a Science Camp and Keith had to work, but the four youngest kids and I had a great time. Actually I think that is an understatement, the kids love to camp and so they were in heaven!

They spent most of their time playing in the little stream.

Recipe for happiness
2 boys + 1 roll of tape

The boys taped pretty much everything in sight. They fashioned all sorts of weapons and things out of plastic utensils and walking sticks

Eli and Ella spent most of their time dressed like this
Ella-Shirt, no pants, shoes
Eli-No shirt, pants, no shoes
I guess if you add them together they equal one fully clothed child

This was another one of their creations, pony races. They pretended like their hiking sticks were horses. They would line up and then race around a course they set up. It was hilarious to watch.

The new RV which, by the way, is nicer inside than our house! It has 3 flat panel tv's, the kids were pretty excited about that, especially seeing as we have none. I think our test run trip was a success. We discovered a few things that we need, but overall it went really well. We are excited to plan some future road trips!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! I bet you all had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment