The other day I came into the kitchen and saw Ella getting into something. I gave her the oh-Ella-what-are-you-doing-now look of exasperation. I must have looked pretty serious because she immediately got a look of concern on her face and said, "Don't tell Keith!"
I guess when you feel you are in big trouble you can refer to your parents on a first name basis, what do you have to lose! I got a good laugh over that one.
2 comments:
okay, that is hilarious! You guys have been doing a lot of fun things lately. I love the Father's Day idea!!
I went private on my blog...I would love to send you an invite if you want one...not that we're too exciting!! I think you have my email, but if not
toadylynn at excite dot com.
Oh, my! That is so funny - I love it!
Post a Comment