Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day


This is the Father's Day gift that we made for Keith. I wanted to do something that would be special for him. I kind of have to chuckle when I look at the picture because I definitely did not pull it off without some bribery and coercion. I guess it is a good thing it was not a Mother's Day gift or I would have been feeling even more guilty over my tactics!

I am so thankful to have Keith as the father of my children. He work so hard and sacrifices so much for them. From the moment he comes home until he leaves, he devotes all his time and attention to the kids and I. He is always putting our needs first and sacrifices his own interests to take care of us. Thanks honey for being an incredible fatter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really cute

keith said...

Pamela, This is one of the neatest ideas you have had yet. I have had the picture in my office for a few months now and I have had so many comments about what a creative picture it is. There have probably been a half dozen people even take it down and hold it to look at it closer. I am truly grateful for you!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates