On Sunday we blessed Ella. We feel so fortunate to have such an amazing baby in our home. She is truly a delight to our hearts and we love her so much! We are also grateful that our family and friends were able to be there. We had a wonderful time!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What an adorable family you have!! You make some cute kids!! We are so sad that we weren't able to come out there, for more reasons then one ;), but I am glad the blessing went well. She is such a beautiful baby and Pamela you look amazing!!
Pamela, I can't believe you are a mommy of FOUR! You look great! What a beautiful family.
Look at those boys in their suits! I love it. Ella is getting big!
We had such a wonderful time! Thank you again for your hospitality. We love you dearly!
What a special day and you all look so chic in your outfits.
The dress turned out really great!
Post a Comment