Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Work Party

Keith's work rented out the Zoo for a party. It was so much fun! They had a really good dinner and activities for the kids. They had such a fun time and were so excited about the face painting. Eli was completely freaked out about the clowns doing the face painting and would have nothing to do with it.
Caleb as Spiderman

Lauren as a Butterfly




Caleb sharing his snowcone with Eli



4 comments:

Summers Family said...

I love you. I love the wheat story (phone story?) and whole heartedly agree. I hope Keith is loving his job, besides the good parties they throw. Michael is struggling a bit with his since many of his co-workers are looking for greener grass elsewhere.
How did you get that makeup off the kids' faces?

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Ahh they are so cute and getting so bog!! Luke was so jealous when he saw Caleb's awexome face painting job!! Looks like fun!

Violet said...

Hey Keith! I guess you can tell I didn't read your profile on Facebook or I would have seen that you have a blog. It is really cute! I am assuming your wife should be given the credit for the :)

I hope you don't mind but I put a link to your blog from mine. Let me know if you need me to take it off for some reason.

It was so fun catching up on the happenings of your family!

jamirodana said...

Sounds like the party planners have good ideas for families!
The past parties I've been to never have enough food, and one bounce house for the kids.
What about the adults?! Why can't we have fun too?
You even had talented face painters!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates