OK so we are neither rich nor famous, which is fine by me. But right now Keith is living that life for the week while he is on a business trip in Vermont.
The hotel messed up and ended up putting him in a the nicest suite they have. So it is not as luxurious as the one in this picture. But any suite where a maid comes in daily to clean and make the bed is luxurious to me!
Due to some error, he is driving this car instead of the mid-sized compact he booked from the car rental company. A little bit nicer than the minivan I'd say.I hope that it won't be too much of a let down to come back home, maybe I will leave a mint on his pillow to ease the transition back to suburban dad.

5 comments:
Cute. I like the mint idea. I would like to go away for business some day, but that would probaly include all my family since they are my business!!
You make me laugh so hard! Always so thoughtful.
I believe in trickle down economics. Maybe I will bring you home a smashed railroad penny or a maple leaf :)
BTW staying in fancy places without you really isn't much fun. Eating alone in fancy resturants... I don't see how frequent travelers do it. Give me the simple life with the ones I love and that is TRUE HAPPINESS. I cannot wait to see you. The high life is nothing without the ones you love!!!
Pam, you make us laugh. I love the idea about the mint on the pillow. I think you should totally do it. hehehe...
Pamela, I hope your not mad at me for being the voice of reason after seeing these pictures and the fabulous countryside of Vermont in fall. How amazing! I would bet you'll have the chance to go there someday.
Post a Comment