Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall From Grace

Apparently I have been demoted from the title of "Smartest Woman in the World" I just recently learned about my fall from grace when I overheard the following conversation:
Keith: Who is smarter, mommy or Mrs Blea(Lauren's Kindergarten teacher) ?
Lauren: Mrs Blea
Keith: Why is that?
Lauren: Well she knows all the days of the week and everybody's name!

7 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

haha that is too cute. I can't believe she is in Kindergarten!!!???

The White House said...

It's good to she how quickly she is enjoying school.

JoAnna said...

LOL! Time to step it up and show her what your made of, Pamela!! And could she be any cuter???

jamirodana said...

It's okay. You will have that title again some day soon.
haha. Cute.

Ty & Andi said...

I love her outfit, she looks like quite the personality. I am falling on the smart scale as well, especially since Tyler just graduated from medical school and is a "Doctor" We are in Boise right now for an internship and then we will be back in NC next year (where Tyler went to Med school)for the next 4 yrs. for his radiology residency. Then he wants to do a fellowship after that, who knows where...but it's fun to be by family for the year at least (that's our lives in a quick glance :)) New Mexico looks beautiful in your blessing pics. I can't believe you are part of real likfe now! :)

mama_pj said...

Well Pamela, if you would like some tutoring I am sure that Lauren would love to help you out! :)
Love, Mom

EBD said...

I love this comment - gues you better start working on your days of the week, eh? Ha ha ha!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates