My parent's celebrated their 40th Anniversary a few weeks ago. In honor of them I threw a surprise party for them. I invited longtime friends and we had it at our house. It was a lot of fun to visit and eat some good food. I am very proud of them for having such a wonderful marriage after 40 years, quite an accomplishment these days. It is fun to look at this picture of them so young and to think of all the things that have happened since then. As I mom I know the days are long but the years are so fast. I try to savor every moment so that when I have my 40th Anniversary I look back at the day I was married and think that it was just the beginning of an amazing, wonderful life!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations to Jeff and Linda! They are still an adorable couple.
What a cute picture. They are such a great couple. I miss their visits during the summer when we would all meet out on the lawn and chat the night away.
You have such good parents. I'm glad I've gotten to visit with them a few times. How great that you got to throw a party for them--I'm sure they couldn't be more proud of you, too. You really are so thoughtful and amazing!
Post a Comment