This past week we had this crazy hailstorm! I heard this loud sound and looked out the window. I saw this wall of water coming our way and it just poured rain. It was like we were in the middle of a hurricane. Then all of the sudden it turned to hail. It hailed so hard that it broke through the screens on our windows. I tried to take some pictures but they don't really give the full effect.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is crazy. Was it scary?
I am thankful that it wasn't the golf ball sized hail that dents cars and breaks windows! Looks like it was bad enough as it was!
I can't imagine hail that breaks screens. Michael just had to replace the screens in both kids' room because they made holes, not quite the same when it's environmental - who do you get made at? Congrats also to your parents - we will all be there before we know it and will look back on this time when our kids were little and wonder how we made it through! (or how they did, either way we will laugh)
Post a Comment