Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I love this picture of Ella! She is so happy all of the time and so adorable in this outfit. I just wanted to squeeze her the whole night!

I am so tired from a week of partying! I think that my kids have had enough sugar for an entire year. Today I helped in Lauren's class for their party. It was a lot of fun, but the kids were so wound up. I guess it is a good thing that Halloween is on a Friday. Then we had a pizza party at my parent's house. We let the kids trick-or-treat at a few of their neighbor's homes who love to see the kids. Then we headed over to our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Our whole cul-de-sac goes together so that was a lot of fun. Then we went over to a party given by our friend's the Allens. They are super creative and threw this amazing party. There were all sorts of games and activities, dancing, contest and prizes. Everyone had a great time. In fact we had so much fun that I am completely zonked and ready to go to bed at 9:00 pm.





Caleb showing his witch he made




We made some bat finger puppets. We also made some crazy pumpkin faces but I haven't taken pictures yet.


Eli flying his bat. He also really like mumkins (pumpkins)



The kids before the Ward Trunk or Treat last Saturday. I love the look on Eli's face.




The kids on Halloween Night





Ella completely exhasuted and sleeping at the party







5 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your blog! And it's amazing that you already posted your pictures from tonight!! I also really like the title - thanks for sharing!

Nicki said...

What cute trick or treaters! SOunds like you had a crazy, fun Halloween. I think we try to squeeze out as many parties as we can out of this holiday since we've had a bit of a dry spell from our last one. . . It is fun though!

mama_pj said...

The kids are so adorable. I can hardly wait to see them at Christmas time! We love you dearly,
Allen and Gayle

The White House said...

What a cute buch of kids. Sound like your Halloween was a blast.

shelbell said...

Whew, that was a busy night. Your kids look SO cute. And, I bet you do have enough candy for the year...Asher's alone is feeding the 3 of us! I might be sneaking more than my fair share though.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates