Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!

To My Happy Little Boy,
I want to wish you a very Happy 4th Birthday! It is hard to believe that 4 years have already gone by since you were born. From that very first moment I held you, you have been a delight to my heart. You were two weeks late and everyone thought I was crazy for going so overdue. But I wanted you to come when you were ready. I guess you showed a bit of your stubborn side because you still wouldn't come at two weeks over and I had to be induced. I have come to love and appreciate that stubbornness and that you save it for things that really matter! You have always been such a happy boy. You always smile and have a warm greeting for everyone. I love how exciting life is for you. Everything is an adventure and you find greatness in the simplest things. You have become quite the gentlemen, always opening the door for people. You are an amazing brother to your siblings. You take care of Ella with such protection and gentleness that it makes daddy and I so proud. I can see already that you will be an amazing father someday. I love that when I asked you what you want to be when you grow up you said, " A grown up and a fire fighter." I love you with all my heart Chubba Bubba, Happy Birthday. Here are some of my favorite pictures of you!



































































5 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb! Cute pictures!

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Happy B-day Caleb, we miss you!! Hope you have a great day!

Jana and Mario said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Love you guys and hope Caleb had a great day!

mama_pj said...

You are an amazing boy and a joy to my heart! Happy 4th Birthday!
Lots of birthday hugs and kisses.

Nicholas said...

I miss Caleb's cute little nakey chubby bum running around the village. Love ya buddy. Happy birthday!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates