Well I finally decided to bite the bullet and clean out the fridge. It has needed it for several weeks now and I just have not got around to it. Boy did it need it! I pulled out every item and also every shelf and drawer. I cleaned the fridge until it shined. It felt so good to finally get it done. Now if I could only channel that energy into getting the dishes done every day!
4 comments:
My favorite part about this post is your use of the words "happy feeling inside" because that is how I feel when my home is all organized and things are put in their place. I never thought of using those containers in my fridge. Thanks for the tip!
It looks OSO clean! Are you free later -come over and do mine. I hate cleaning the fridge more than doing dishes.
I think it's great to take pictures after you clean, because (if your house is like mine) whatever is cleaned becomes messy within a matter of moments/days/weeks depending on how much a allow my children access to the clean area. It's nice to have proof :)
I think we have the same fridge...How weird is that? I also love having a clean fridge. I am going to have to get some of those containers.
Post a Comment