Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My sister came into town and we went out to dinner Christmas Eve and then looked at the luminarias. We came back to my parents and opened jammies. Then we came back to our house and slept by the tree. We opened gifts the next morning and then played all afternoon. That evening we had dinner at my parent's house.


Opening stockings

Nana and Ella




Decorating cookies



The cute nativity Caleb made for me



Caleb in his Batman Suit




Keith and I




Eli, Lauren, Ella and Caleb in their jammies


*This is Christmas 2008*






5 comments:

Nicki said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and crazy Christmas! What's the mask for on you and Keith--did you confuse some of the holidays:). I was so sorry that we missed you being here in Provo. It was so great to see you last summer--please call when you are next in this neck of the woods.

Melissa said...

Good ole' Christmas, it never disappoints, right? Well, until you become a teenager and everything disappoints :) Glad you had a good one and that your trip was fun!

gina said...

I love Caleb's cute little gift to you! Gifts like that are the ones you will still treasure (and have) 10 years from now! Trust me!

How cute that you sleep by the tree! You must be pretty organized as there could be no midnight wrapping, or bike assemblage etc. etc. That is a fun tradition I've never heard of but sounds so great.

I'm happy you were surrounded by family...

Love the masks...

shelbell said...

Good times with the fam. Looks like a great Christmas for you guys!

EBD said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the pics, but was especially impressed with the Batman Parents :)

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates