Monday, January 12, 2009

Ella's Nursery







This is a picture of Ella's Nursery. We were going for that 1990's Master Bath look. I think that we accomplished that quite well. You may be wondering why we would sleep our sweet Ella in our shower. Well it happened like this: Ella used to sleep in the bassinet by our bed: However, I have become a really light sleeper. I was waking up every hour to her little noises. I realized that neither of us were sleeping that well. I didn't want to move her in the room next to ours yet. So we decided to put her in our bathroom. It worked out perfectly. She slept longer, it turns out I was getting up to nurse her when she was just making normal sleeping noises and not waking up to eat. So life is good. We have finally moved her over to the real nursery with Eli. Speaking of sleeping babies, I sure do love this one!

4 comments:

gina said...

We used to put Caleb in the closet! Whatever works...

Melissa said...

I've never read ANYTHING that says you shouldn't have your baby sleep in the bathroom - I think your good (not that you were seeking approval, as a mother of four your probably quite secure in your "skills" :)

jamirodana said...

Ah hahaha! You make me laugh.
That is totally me too. I am a light sleeper! I hate it.
I'm glad everyone is getting more sleep now. Maybe you can train her to clean the shower while she is in there:)

shelbell said...

Love her "nursery." Really not a bad idea! Everyone needs a little privacy. Thanks again for your help the last couple days!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates