So have any of you heard of this movie? It is supposed to be really good. It stars Kirk Cameron, remember him from Growing Pains? I guess his is still acting but he is also a Christian Pastor and really into promoting family values. I think that is pretty neat. Anyway, this movie is all about fighting for marriage and bringing God into your relationship. You can watch the trailer here http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/main.phpI guess the movie is doing really well. I am glad that there is something successful in Hollywood that actually portrays marriage, family and God in a positive light. I wish more people take notice! If you see it let me know.
4 comments:
Totally want to see this. It's on my list.
YES I have heard of this movie and will see it when it comes out on DVD. I bought the books "The Love Dare" for Weston and I for Christmas, and hope to read it with him after we watch the movie. The book is absolutely wonderful from what I've read so far. It definitely could change any marriage in a positive, loving way. It totally focuses on Christlike love, and true principles. I will let you know our results. I am such a big fan of these Christian films, not so much for their acting or quality whatever... though they are always really good that way, but I love supporting anyone who is trying to do good in the world especially in the media. The Left Behind series with Kirk Cameron is excellent. We watched it with the kids and though there are a few doctrinal things that are somewhat different than I may believe, we talked about it and it left such an impression on my kids. Wonderful series. Another great one to rent is "The Ultimate Gift" - we love that movie. Sorry for the long post.
It looks really good!
We're always looking for good movies--thanks for passing this on!
Post a Comment