Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did You Watch?

So I watched The Extreme Makeover Home Edition on ABC online. It was awesome because there were few commercials and you could pause it! I have to say the show was really good. Make sure you have your kleenex with you though, it was definitely very touching. The town the family lives in is Chapman, Kansas and it was destroyed by a tornado. They rebuilt a lot of the town on the show. It is really heart warming to know that there are so many good people in the world who are willing to help others. If you didn't get a chance, go online and watch it here http://abc.go.com/player/index?pn=index
Here are some pictures from the Nursery my sister did. The mom said it was her favorite room in the house. Way to go Hilary! Want to come do our house?







8 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw it! I hate the sob story that they've made the show into (sorry, but it was cooler when they showed more of the actual house remodeling) so I caught it right after they moved the bus. Very cool room mural!!

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with Mandy above. I actually like the personal aspect. The people behind it make it more than just a home redo.

Mothership said...

That is darling. And, yes, how could you have a sister capable of that and not have jungle creatures painted in every room in the house??

We need good news like that, right now, when other news is dismal. There are good people doing good things.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Very, very cute.

shelbell said...

Wow! That is awesome, Asher is a huge baby einstein fan and would have loved a room like that!
Those extreme makeover home edition shows always make me cry!

Melissa said...

I watched it online just now. The room looked amazing - your sister is obviously quite talented! That little boy (I think his name was Jacob?) was so darn cute! Thanks for the link.

mama_pj said...

I finally got to watch it all. Hillary did a great job and the show was very touching. Thanks for sharing!

My Voice Marshfield said...

I am way too pregnant for that emotional appeal. I kept coming in and out and cried every time i watched it. Cool mural, good show, only 6 weeks to go until my hormones start to stabilize (maybe).
: )

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates