We are back from holiday and back to blogging. After Christmas we went up to Utah for a week and had a blast! We visited family and did all sorts of fun activities. The kids had a great time with their cousins, grandparents and aunts and uncles. We were able to stay at our friend's house and had so much fun with them. It was a perfect week and we were sad to leave.

Lauren touching the tortoise at the Bean Museum

Gabriella, Eli, Caleb, Luke, Lauren and Gabby at the Earth Science Museum

Eli bowling at BYU. He loved it!!

Caleb playing on the dinosaur at the Mall

Lauren on the dinosaur. She climbed over the whole top and I was impressed that she did it all by herself.

Grandma Gayle and Ella

Lauren and Ella

Josh, Lauren, Caleb and Elizabeth

I came into the room and they were dancing up a storm to country music.
Lunch at the Art City Trolley

Lauren on the car ride home. We definitely played hard!
2 comments:
I love all the pics. Looks like you had a great time. :-)
It looks like you guys had a great time! It would have been fun to see you. I can't believe how old all of the cousins are! Ella is a doll! I still think she looks just like her sister--who looks just like you--so cute!
Post a Comment