Thursday, January 22, 2009

Move That Bus

I have mentioned my sister before, she is a very talented artist. She was recently chosen to be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. She did a custom mural in the baby's nursery. She said the whole thing was pretty crazy. There were people everywhere and they work around the clock. Her particular episode will be a two hour special. The home she worked on was a family where the father was in the military and wounded over in Iraq. He came home to heal and his house was destroyed by a tornado along with most of the town. It will be on January 25th 7pm Mountain Time. If you don't want to watch it that night you can go to the ABC tv player and watch it online. I believe it will be up the next day or so. The web address is http://abc.go.com/player/index?pn=index You just Launch the player and watch with limited commercial, very nice! Watch for her mural, it is the Baby Einstein one.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's so cool! We'll watch for sure. Thanks!!

MelissaConlee said...

I agree with Melissa--that's so cool! I think if I had any artistic talent I would use it for things like that. It's amazing what different people go through (the family's house she worked on).

JoAnna said...

I watched it! I was disappointed I didn't get to see her at all but her mural was AMAZING!!!!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates