Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Mushy post: Part Deux
Today is our Anniversary, so it has been the weekend of love. It was Keith's year to plan, we rotate years, and he did an awesome job! He recreated one of our first dates. He made the same meal and even brought me the same flower. We had such a good time and it was fun to reminisce about that original date and out courtship memories. It is amazing how much has happened since then, two degrees, 3 apartments, one house, one SUV, three cars (if you can call some of them that), a minivan, a career and four kids. And too many amazing memories to list, I cannot imagine sharing them with anybody else. I am such a better person for knowing Keith and I count myself blessed to be loved by him!

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

Happy Anniversary Pamela and Keith! I love the picture you posted. It sounds like you planned a great date Keith. Isn't it amazing how much goes on in just a few short years? Congratulations on another year. I remember being there for your wedding, and loving every minute of it. Pamenla I was soooo excited for you and your sweetie.

Lorilee said...

Happy Anniversary Pamela and Keith! I love the picture you posted. It sounds like you planned a great date Keith. Isn't it amazing how much goes on in just a few short years? Congratulations on another year. I remember being there for your wedding, and loving every minute of it. Pamenla I was soooo excited for you and your sweetie.

Lorilee said...

Happy Anniversary Pamela and Keith! I love the picture you posted. It sounds like you planned a great date Keith. Isn't it amazing how much goes on in just a few short years? Congratulations on another year. I remember being there for your wedding, and loving every minute of it. Pamenla I was soooo excited for you and your sweetie.

Life is a Blessing said...

you guys are beautiful together!!! congrat and many many more!!!!

Liz said...

Good idea to rotate the responsibility of planning. So smart. SuperPam strikes again!

Nicki said...

Oh my, the years fly by! Happy anniversary to you two love birds! I remember well the day and beautiful couple. I hope this year is even better than the last and that your kids realize how lucky they are to have the two of you as their parents!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates