So the day after the crayon incident, I came down with a bad case of Strep Throat. I don't get sick very often, but when I do it is usually Strep and I get horribly sick! My generous parents took the kids for me so I could rest for the day. Luckily the doctor gave me some strong drugs and I started feeling better rather quickly. I am very grateful for that! I had to snap a few pictures of my cutie before church. She continues to be such a delight. It is hard to describe, but when you are around her she just radiates this happiness and you can't help but feel it. Keith and I just can't get enough of her! The last picture made me laugh because she made this funny face that makes her appear to be mad. Which of course she never is, so it is amusing to us.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Her tights are CUUUUUTE! What a doll she is!
She does seem to be bursting with joy - and love for her mama! Glad you are feeling better. Strep seems to be going around...
I love her ensemble! That jumper, with the yellow shirt, and the tights! Oh, the tights!
She looks like a big ball of joyful goodness. (She gets it from her folks, I'm sure of it.)
Very cute pictures - she does look like she radiates happiness! I hope you're feeling good now. Let me know when you're ready to bring your kids over for a workout (I mean, for you to workout - though I could make your kids workout, too... if you'd like... ha, ha).
Sorry to hear that you were sick, that is no fun!! I am glad you have your parents near by, they are wonderful!! Ella is such a doll!!! You guys make some dang cute kids!!
she is sooooooo cute!
Glad you're over the streap. (It should be physically impossible to get streap if you're a mom with a child under 2.) Makes you grateful for the drugs. Little Ella is darling!
She is sooo cute!
Oh my goodness she is so so so cute!
Post a Comment