Sunday, February 1, 2009

We Are Getting Sporty

Here we are all ready for a long bike ride (Don't worry we had the kids wear their helmets). Don't you just love Lauren's ensemble? She is quite the fashionista! I am of course sporting my super cool shades that Keith likes to make fun of. Hey, I am just following doctors post-op orders. We rode for several miles and the kids had a great time. Eli and Ella enjoyed the trailer. We like to hike around the hills behind our home and take walks around the neighborhood. An added bonus is that the kids are nice and tired afterwards.

6 comments:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

So cute!! I can't believe the weather was nice enough to do that!! I am jealous! P.S. I love Ella's hat!!

Ryan said...

I love Lauren cute green pants! Isn't it amazing what they come up with. Nice to see you still "riding your bike". That's quite an undertaking to get everybody out the door with a full tummy and no potty breaks. Way to go! This is actually Nicki:)

shelbell said...

Cool ride for the kiddos! Post op? Did you have surgery? I love how great our weather has been lately...way to take advantage of it!

Liz said...

there's nothing like that "tire 'em out time" right before naps or bedtime. it was so much easier to do in the village!

Evans Family said...

Fun, fun, fun.

Emmy Bludorn said...

Love it. We haven't been on a bike ride in awhile; I think it is time. It's one of my favorite things to do as a family.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates