Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mastermind of Mischief

So Caleb decided to fess up that he was the real culprit of the crayon caper! Poor Eli took the fall for his brother. Eli even sat there so patiently while I talked to him about not writing on anything but paper! When I was done he looked at me and said, "Ok mommy!" My only hope is that he will learn from what happened and not write on anything contraband himself. Hey, a mom can dream right??
Caleb has shown a great interest in photography lately. He definitely has a love of close-ups and the zoom lens. Here are some of his latest shots:

Hello Ella

Self portrait
I guess when you are 4 your arms are so short they can only reach the camera a few inches away from your own face

Camera Strap



4 comments:

Lorilee said...

Pamela your blog is wonderful! I am so excited to be in touch with you. This will be so fun. Your family is darling, and little Ella looks like a mini version of you. Beautiful. So I am curious...did you write your own profile or was that your hubby? You are all that and more I am sure. So your sister works for HGTV as a designer? That room was the cutest.

Evans Family said...

Just think...atleast you have this documented to that when Caleb's kids do the same things you can show him that it is just payback!

David and Muffin said...

what can I say but that you have the best blog ever. When I get the chance to look at it, the funny happenings of your life just make me laugh...and I think its soo neat to keep it more like a journal. Ella is sooo dang cute!!!

Melissa said...

I think it's pretty cool when siblings will take the rap for each other - it shows a certain unity and loyalty. Not to say I would encourage my (or anyone else's) kids to do it!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates