
Sorry about the small picture, I can't find the disk the original is on. Always, this is a very mushy post! So I have to take a moment to write a post about my valentine. I guess words cannot really describe how I feel about him. I am so madly in love with him and I love him more everyday. He is an amazing husband and father. He serves me everyday and he always strives to make sure I am happy. He gives incredible massages, he is always leaving me love notes, getting me flowers, buying my favorite cookies and much, much more. I can share absolutely anything with him and he never gets upset. I love that we lay in bed at night and laugh over the silliest things, not to mention that he is an awesome snuggler! He even loves my given birth to four babies body! He gives me breaks and truly wants me to be fulfilled and happy. He helps me accomplish my dreams and supports me in all of them.
I LOVE You!!
4 comments:
I love this picture! you do look as happy as you describe. I'm so happy you found such a wonderful man.
You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful man that treats you with such love and respect. I am tickled pink that you found someone that fulfills your every need. Isn't that what life and love is all about? Good for you!
I love the photo! You look so happy.
You 2 are a beautiful couple! I love it!
: )
Post a Comment