Thursday, February 19, 2009

It Just Keeps Getting Better

As if I haven't sung the praises of my awesome husband enough, I have to do it again. Why, because for our anniversary he got me this:





I am so excited to learn how to use it and take some awesome pictures! I have a Canon 35mm SLR and absolutely love it. I even took a college class when we lived in Salt Lake. We learned darkroom technique and developing, filters, composition and much more. Since I have been blogging so much I rarely use it because I need access to my digital pictures quickly. So all you out there who use a digital SLR I would love your advice and input. Any good websites, editing tools, lenses you like, etc.. Share it all my friends!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Check out this site:

http://thedailydigi.com/category/photography-class/

It's written so that the average stay at home mom aka MWAC (Mom With A Camera) can figure out the darn thing. I've had my DSLR for 2 years and I'm finally getting it out of AUTO. I can't wait until I move out of this hole and into a place full of LIGHT!

jamirodana said...

BEST Anniversary gift ever! Haha!
I'm excited for you Pamela.

Lorilee said...

Neato!!!! Can I say I am jealous? Wait that's not a good thing. I am thrilled for you however. Someday my turn might come....getting a camera update.

gina said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift ...

Melissa said...

Whoa - nice! Have fun!

Melissa said...

Whoa - nice! Have fun!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates