Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ah Vast Ye Matey!

The other day I was in a parking lot with Ella, Eli and Naomi. Ella was chattering away and my mind was on something else, so I was not really paying attention to what she was saying. Finally after a minute or so I tuned into what she was talking about. She was saying, "Look mom a real pirate!" I looked over to where she was pointing and saw a man with long hair in a pony tail and a black eye patch. I guess to a two year old he would look like a pirate. There was a lady next to us who got a nice chuckle out of that one!

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I love the things kids say. I like it even better when it is not loud enough for the person they are talking about, to hear it. Then I can laugh at it instead of apologizing to someone for it.

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates