In February, Eli started Preschool at All Saints Lutheran Church. They have a really wonderful program that they run. It was a great experience for Eli and he really loved it! At the end of the year they have a neat graduation program that they do. All the kids came walking in wearing Caps and gowns with star sunglasses while they had graduation music playing. The had a neat slide show of activities throughout the year. Then the kids sang us some songs they had worked on throughout the year. Then they gave them their diplomas. Afterward, they had a yearbook for each of the kids with a neat portfolio of their work from the year. Then we celebrated with cake and punch.
1 comment:
Mrs. Cathy is the best! Deacon didn't have her (and I did like his teacher a lot) but I observed Mrs. Cathy once for a psychology paper I had to write. She was so good with the kids!
Post a Comment