Monday, May 9, 2011

One Busy Weekend!

I think that this was a weekend for the record books. Friday was Lauren's birthday. Gayle, Mark, Jana, Mario and the kids came into town. Saturday was the baptism. Sunday was Mother's Day, Keith's birthday and our company left. It was super busy but we loved every minute of it. It was so nice to have family in town, especially for such big events all happening in one weekend. The cousins had a blast playing together the whole time. One night we rode bikes for a couple of hours, the kids had the time of their lives and were completely wore at at the end of the night. I am pretty sure all 8 kids fell asleep the second their heads hit the pillows! After the kids went to bed the adults played the Wii. Jana beat Marion the whole night and I think he finally accepted defeat and went to bed. We are really thankful that they all took time to be a part of our special weekend!

Mother's Day was fun as always. I love to open the things that the kids make. They are so excited and bursting with excitement they can hardly contain themselves. After Church we went to dinner at my parent's house. It is always good to be with them. I am thankful for my own mom who sacrifices so much for me. And even though I am a mom now, she still serves and helps me. Thanks mom!



2 comments:

mama_pj said...

Thank you for a wonderful visit! We loved every minute and miss you already!

Jana and Mario said...

We really enjoyed our visit, thanks for letting us stay with you. The kids had such a great time too. Awesome weekend!

 

These Are the Days | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates